Managing Director | Mashbo
Gavin Sherratt is Managing Director of software development consultancy Mashbo, and Founder of Creative Kitchen, a community brand that runs events and encourages knowledge sharing between agencies, businesses and freelancers in the creative and digital sector. Gavin pushes the boundaries of new and emerging technologies to build innovative products and solutions with the power to revolutionise whole industries.
The proud recipient of the BIMA100 2020, Big Chip Leadership Award in 2017 and a name check in Forbes magazine in 2015, Gavin works closely with clients and investment business partners to develop, transformational, inclusive and considered digital and business strategies.
Gavin also sits on the advisory board for national mental health charity, Chasing the Stigma. As well as overseeing work delivered by Mashbo to develop the Hub of Hope app, he shares his technical skills and expertise as a business leader to support the charity’s growth and development."
Find out more
● My Mum & Dad with their “no matter what” work ethic, doing the best they can with what they have.
● The teacher who told me that I wouldn’t make anything of myself.
● Go Giver - Bob Berg - an early reassuring lesson in values and taking work that is right for you and understanding where your value is.
● Start With Why - Simon Sinek - always one of the hardest things to get right about yourself.
● High Performance - Jake Humphrey & Damian Hughes - after receiving a copy after this interview there are some many triggers that ring true to me and the people around me.
● The E-Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber - a lesson in constancy and customer service.